Sunday 8 July 2018

No longer on the road...

Yes, you read the title right! I am no longer on the road to being an RD. That's because, I am an RD!!!! YAY!!!

Image may contain: Emily Tills, smiling, standing, tree and outdoor
So whats next you may ask? Well, I am working as the RD/Clinical Dietitian for a Nursing home here in upstate NY, I am in my second term of my Master's degree studies, and I am about to launch nutrition counseling programs with Dynamic Health and Fitness of Liverpool NY. I pitched the idea to the owner back in the winter, and it has been a work in the process over the past few months with building nutrition counseling programs that can be done in person and online. They are launching this month and I could not be more excited than to be starting to work more in the sports nutrition world. I will be the gym's only Registered Dietitian and be able to work with people of all ages and health goals. 

I will continue to run my Instagram page @emilys.nutrition.bite and still run this blog as well. Hopefully in the future I will switch this over from being on the blogspot platform and move into my own website, but I've got a lot going on right now to hop into doing that too. 

So long story short, I am busy. Although my exam studying has come to an end, I am still working hard and will continue to bring recipes and education to your fingertips!

No comments:

Post a Comment