Monday 4 April 2016

Portion Distortion Inforgraphic

For my nutrition education class and presentation I talked about in my last post, I had to make an infographic as part of the total project. Infographics are like pamphlets or news articles that talk about specific areas of interest, not just health related. So I did my infographic on portion distortion, what an actual portion size is and a little bit of obesity statistics! I used Canva, which is a free website where you can design presentation, posters, Facebook cover pictures and even blog stuff. Very easy to use and a lot of free content, as well as paid for content.  Here is the finished project!

Portion distortion Do you know what an actual portion size is? -2 i...

Also, I am open to taking suggestions about future blog posts and areas of interest within nutrition. Just leave a comment on here or on facebook and I will look into it!


No comments:

Post a Comment